Manuscripts can be submitted in English or in Finnish. Editors-in-Chief may desk-reject a submission if it fails to meet the journal’s aims and scope or quality expectations.
Research papers follow a double-blind reviewing procedure, and every paper is reviewed anonymously by two independent reviewers. The review process should not take more than four weeks (there may be delays during holiday periods), and the editorial decision following the double-blind review will be communicated to the corresponding authors in due time
Practice-based papers are reviewed by the editorial team. The authors get feedback of their submission. The review process continues for accepted submissions until the reviewers are fully satisfied with manuscript corrections.
Fully accepted papers will be published immediately online.
There is no article submission or processing charge.
- Eila Burns, PhD, Editor-in-chief, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Hannele Torvinen, Co-editor- in-chief, Head of Research, Development and Innovations, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Outi Niininen, PhD, Co-editor- in-chief, Jyväskylä University
- Minna Silvennoinen, PhD, Senior Researcher, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Meidi Sirk, PhD, Associate Professor of Vocational Education, Tallinn University
- Meril Ümarik, PhD, Senior Research Fellow, Associate Professor, Tallinn University
- Ratih Adiputri, PhD, University Lecturer, Jyväskylä University
- Heini Ikäheimo, Research Assistant, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Susanna Kanninen, Research Assistant, JAMK University of Applied Sciences