Evolving Pedagogy journal supports practice-based and/or applied research publications. All research paper manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
The length of the manuscripts can be about 8,000 – 10,000 words (10,000 to 30,000 characters (incl. spaces, excl. bibliography). In-text citations and references need to be completed in accordance with the APA Publication Manual, Seventh Edition.
Peer-review process description
- Following a submission, the corresponding author will be notified of the received files. Editors-in-Chief may desk-reject a submission if it fails to meet the journal’s aims and scope or quality expectations.
- If the first stage is passed, the research paper follows a double-blind reviewing procedure. Every paper is reviewed anonymously by two independent reviewers.
- The review process should not take more than four weeks (there may be delays during holiday periods), and the editorial decision following the double-blind review will be communicated to the corresponding authors in due time.
- The review process continues for accepted submissions until the reviewers are fully satisfied with manuscript corrections. Fully accepted papers will be published immediately online.
The reviewers are asked to give one of the following recommendations:
- to suggest that the manuscript is accepted for publication as such.
- to suggest that the manuscript is accepted for publication after minor revision (comments included).
- to suggest that the manuscript is accepted for publication after major revision (comments included).
- to suggest that the manuscript should be rejected for reasons they set out.
There is no article submission or processing charge.
Self-archiving policy after your paper has been published in Evolving Pedagogy
Authors may self-archive the author’s accepted manuscript of their articles on their own websites. Authors may also deposit this version of the article in his/her organization´s repository. Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on original source. The link must be provided by inserting articles’ URN-number:
“The final publication is available at …..URN-address is located at the end of each article.