Reviewers evaluate manuscripts submitted to Nordic Journal of Rehabilitation according to the journal instructions, defined critical issues as well as originality, quality, accuracy and completeness of the articles. to Nordic Journal of Rehabilitation reviewers will be requested to provide comments, feedback, suggest improvements on the paper as well as make note and recommendation about the evaluation of articles to editor about whether to accept, reject or request revision (minor or major changes) to the article. Although the final decision always rests with editorial board, reviewers play a considerable role in ultimate decision and outcomes.
Reviewers are asked to evaluate a manuscript for:
- originality and the standards of the scientific research
- validity, significance of intervention and contribution to the field of expertise
- interest to rehabilitation field
- reportage of proper previous literatures
- satisfactory and acceptability of methodology and analysis
- intelligible, succinct and scientific writing style
- considering ethical contraventions according to plagiarism, research fraud etc.
Becoming a reviewer for Nordic Journal of Rehabilitation
If you would like to be added to our journal board as reviewer, you can always contact the editorial board and volunteer your knowledge.